[Freeswitch-users] wav files compression

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 00:12:57 PDT 2009

FS support recording to mp3 directly through mod_shout but you might not
want to use that for performance reason.

You can use lame to convert .wav to .mp3 regularly( by crontab if you on
linux) or immediately after record(by using iwatch, or listening to event
socket to see when the record is done ).