[Freeswitch-users] bgapi jobid to uuid

Matt Riddell lists at venturevoip.com
Thu Oct 1 15:02:41 PDT 2009

On 2/10/09 10:50 AM, Anthony Minessale wrote:
> if you pick your own job-uuid you can set it in the originate too
>
> send
>
> job-uuid: 1234
>
> in your bgapi event
>
> and
>
> {job_uuid=1234}sofia/internal/foo at bar.com <mailto:foo at bar.com>
>
> in your dial string.
>
> *shrug* i am not sure exactly what the goal is so maybe it's not a
> useful suggestion...

Does the job-uuid get used as the actual call uuid?  The problem is that
the uuid for the call changes once it's answered (or hungup etc) and
that the mapping doesn't come till after occasionally.

I'm getting the job uuid no problem, but it's the replacement of the
job-uuid with a call-uuid that is the issue.

If this doesn't make too much sense I can post an example.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell
Director