[Freeswitch-users] Connecting FS to Hicom 300

Russell.Mosemann at cune.org Russell.Mosemann at cune.org
Thu Oct 1 14:19:14 PDT 2009

Anthony Minessale <anthony.minessale at gmail.com> said:

> You might want to try the ozmod_pri instead of ozmod_isdn until the new
> revision of ozmod_isdn is published into the source tree.

libpri took care of the problem with the transfer. Now, someone can call
into FS from the Hicomm and then transfer the call to another extension
on the Hicomm.

A call from FS to the Hicomm still transfers to the switchboard. I'm not
seeing any CID/ANI on the X-Lite. It shows up as "OpenZAP" and "1". Is
there something like ngrep for the D channel of a PRI? It would be nice
to see what data is being sent between FS and the Hicom.

--
Russell Mosemann