[Freeswitch-users] Load-Balance FreeSWITCH with Ultramonkey

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 12:14:14 PDT 2009

can we do it without advertising to use ubuntu =D
We don't like encouraging our users to use bleeding edge OS for our own
sanity with debugging.
Not to say you are not allowed to I just don't want to encourage it =p

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm