[Freeswitch-users] FS Does Not Relay Presence PUBLISH To Subscribing Phones

Jerry Richards jerry.richards at teotech.com
Thu Oct 1 07:57:29 PDT 2009

By the way, I see the following lines at the FS console, which might be a
clue as to why this is happening.  Could someone point me toward what might
cause this?  I set the "manage-presence" parameter to "true" in each XML
file where I saw it defined.

[INFO] sofia_presence.c:603 IN START_PRESENCE_SQL (internal)
[ERR] sofia_presence.c:611  DUMP PRESENCE SQL
[INFO] sofia_presence.c:603 IN START_PRESENCE_SQL (internal-ipv6)
[ERR] sofia_presence.c:611  DUMP PRESENCE SQL
[INFO] sofia_presence.c:603 IN START_PRESENCE_SQL (external)
[ERR] sofia_presence.c:611  DUMP PRESENCE SQL
[WARNING] sofia_presence.c:565  192.168.72.38 is an alias, skipping

Best Regards,
Jerry