[Freeswitch-users] GUI for Freeswitch -- wikiPBX

Mark Crane mctch at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 28 13:42:35 PST 2009

During the install of FusionPBX if you try to connect to MySQL connection and use 'localhost' it will attempt to use a Unix Socket then throws an error.

Instead use 127.0.0.1 then it will actually use TCP connection rather than the UnixSocket connection.

This is not a bug in FusionPBX it seems to be just how PHP PDO MySQL handles the connection.

Hope this helps. For the release version I will add a little wording suggesting 127.0.0.1 vs localhost for those that have a local MySQL install.

Best Regards,

Mark J Crane