[Freeswitch-users] How to run IVR application

ovvenkat ovvenkatesan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 21:59:11 PST 2009

Hi MC,

I have created won sample application yesterday, It was working fine. Today,
I checked that my local ip has changed. so, I changed the domain(IP) name in
sip-account settings in my x-lite configuration. After that  x-lite is not
able to register with FS. I am getting error like "Registration error 405 :
Method not Allowed ". Could you please tell me ,why its happening ?

Thanks in advance,
Venkat.

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 6:08 PM, ovvenkat <ovvenkatesan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you very much MC . Its working :) . I started loving "FS" ;)
>
> On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 9:25 AM, Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org>wrote:
>

>> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 6:03 PM, Lei Tang <lei.tlfly at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> you can do this in follow steps:
>>> 1.edit default.xml diaplan config file in your fs config
>>> directory(FS/conf/dialplan/default.xml), and section
>>>      <extension name="ivr_demo2">
>>>       <condition field="destination_number" expression="^\*114$">
>>>         <action application="lua" data="../ivr/test.lua"/>
>>>       </condition>
>>>      </extension>
>>> 2. edit your ivr script, your can refer to
>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_lua for how to write ivr script in
>>> lua.
>>> 3. connect your sip phone to fs, and dial 114, this will launch your ivr