[Freeswitch-users] dialplan rule to send the caller to voice mail when same extension is called.(Working)

Orien Love orien at tx.rr.com
Thu Nov 26 20:51:30 PST 2009

Thanks for all the help, here is what I put in the dialplan, I tested
this and it is working for me.

    <!-- User calling Self Goes To voicemail -->
       <extension name="usertoselfvmain">
           <condition field="destination_number"
expression="^${caller_id_number}$">
           <action application="answer"/>
           <action application="sleep" data="1000"/>
           <action application="voicemail" data="check default
${domain_name} ${sip_from_user}"/>
        </condition>
    </extension>

this was added just before the line     <extension name="Local_Extension">

Orien Love.
Still learning, but getting there with help from all the great people on
this list :)

Re: [Freeswitch-users] dialplan rule to send the caller to voice mail
when same extension is called.