[Freeswitch-users] dialplan rule to send the caller to voice mail when same extension is called.

Orien Love orien at tx.rr.com
Thu Nov 26 09:38:19 PST 2009

Is there any way to build a dial plan so that when an extension calls
itself the call is automatically put to that users voice mail?

Example, extension 1001 calling 1001 and is sent to voice mail (to
receive messages).
I know that there is a * code to get to voice mail, I cannot recall
which one right now but my phones want to dial their extension to get to
voice mail.I can modify the voice mail button but this works only for
the first line registered at that phone.

Any help is appreciated.

Orien