[Freeswitch-users] Handling the 302 Moved Temporarily response from JavaScript

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Wed Nov 25 11:06:20 PST 2009

Stephen, I think you've jumped into the middle of a thread about sip 302,
not about http.

Anyway, you might want to look at using mod_curl instead of
mod_spidermonkey_curl. mod_curl can give you a json response which you can
then parse easily in javascript or any other language.  The json response
has the http response code, all headers, and the body.

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Stephen Crosby <stevecrozz at gmail.com>wrote:

> Surprisingly, I've found no way to access the HTTP response status code
> using mod_spidermonkey_curl. I'd love to see this feature added or discussed
> if it already exists and I'm missing it.
>
> --Stephen
>

> On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 9:45 AM, Michael Jerris <mike at jerris.com> wrote:
>
>> In trunk there is a sofia profile setting to allow dialplan processing of
>> can probably do something clever from there.
>>
>> Mike
>>
>> On Nov 24, 2009, at 5:04 PM, John Platts wrote:
>>

>> > I have considered writing JavaScript code to bridge two calls together.
>> However, I would like to perform custom handling of the 302 Moved
>> Temporarily response. How do I handle the 302 Moved Temporarily response if
>> I use JavaScript?

-Rupa