[Freeswitch-users] Requesting testing.

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Nov 23 22:23:00 PST 2009

I have done quite a few changes to the build system and correcting build problems and other platform specific problems the last few days.  Could everyone on the list please take a little time out of their day and do a clean fresh svn trunk checkout of FreeSWITCH and do a full build and report any errors you encounter (if not already reported) to http://jira.freeswitch.org.  We have fixed things for many platforms including bsd, solaris, linux, and especially issues on OS X.  Please try these out to make sure all works.

Thanks
Mike