[Freeswitch-users] Business/holiday hours routing

Adam Ford lists at redbonez.net
Mon Nov 23 17:26:47 PST 2009

Is there a standard module for FreeSWITCH out there that people use for
routing calls based on business hours and a holiday schedule? Or is everyone
just creating their own in the XML dialplan?(which seems pretty simple)

I can't seem to find anything on the wiki, but might just be searching for
the wrong thing.  I am relatively new at FreeSWITCH and would rather follow
what the community has decided is the best practice, instead of trying to
reinvent the wheel myself.

Thanks for any input,

-Adam