[Freeswitch-users] conference digits and conference control

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Nov 23 16:16:03 PST 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 3:44 AM, god.nirvana <god.nirvana at gmail.com> wrote:

>  hi all
>       how can i get the digits when users in the conference??
>       and,in conference.conf.xml
>       <control action="mute" digits="0"/> the "action" will set another
> value?e.g:transfer?
>       thanks

I'm not sure I understand your question, but the wiki covers actions on
keystrokes. If you need the user to dial other digits after the caller
control then route the call to an extension that asks the user for input,
like with play_and_get_digits, and handle the call accordingly.

As far as the question about about setting another value - can you expound
upon that a bit? I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish.
-MC

P.S. - http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_conference#.3Ccaller-controls.3E