[Freeswitch-users] Building in a builddir using --srcdir option but modules still build in srcdir

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Nov 23 11:16:18 PST 2009

The Makefile rules that those are built with can all be found in build/modmake.rules.in.  I looked them over real quick and they look right, maybe try throwing some debug echo statements in there or build with env var of VERBOSE=1 to see more of what is going on and toss a patch to correct the issue on jira for me.

Mike