[Freeswitch-users] How do I know the destination profile name?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Nov 23 10:53:30 PST 2009

Because if you dial local-user at local-domain thats not the correct way
this will usually trigger a call out and back in on the profile thus
moving you one leg away from the actual user.  If you're going to do
that use sofia_contact and review how the defaults abstract this so
you can just call user/xxxx at domain, You need to make sure the
presence_id is set like the defaults have it.

/b