[Freeswitch-users] NAT problem

Jonas Gauffin jonas.gauffin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 09:50:07 PST 2009

Ok. It would be a nice feature if outbound_caller_id was used by freeswitch.
I do quite often bridge to both internal and external destinations in the
same bridge command (as in "sofia/internal/5530,sofia/internal/
070123456 at sipgw2.XXXX.se). This forces me to always use complete phone
numbers in the caller id since my gateway would reject the call otherwise.

It would be really neat if  FS could use effective_caller_id (5531) for the
internal bridge and outbound_caller_id (+4681235531) for the external
bridge.