[Freeswitch-users] Adding headers to INFO messages for Advice of Charge on SNOM

Keith Laaks keith at laaks.com
Mon Nov 23 00:00:04 PST 2009

Hi,

I have tried maintaining charging information on a SNOM 300's display
using 'display' - but found that the phone has some timer, whereby every
60 seconds it wipes out whatever happens to be on the display at that
time and replaces is with the dialled number. So not a viable option as
it impacts usability. Really annoying when the display was just updated
with valuable information for the user and a split second later it gets
replaced.
[If somebody knows how to disable this behaviour - please do tell...]

I see that SNOM supports a number of features for Advice of Charge.

>From their Wiki:

http://wiki.snom.com/Advice_of_charge_%28AOC%29_in_SIP
Example of an SIP-Info Message:

INFO sip:bla at snom.com SIP/2.0