[Freeswitch-users] Help Freeswitch with Voipuser Gateway

Sam Abekah-Mensah abeka at greatiam.com
Sat Nov 21 14:15:37 PST 2009

I need help as I cannot receive calls through VOIPUSER. This is a
learning setup Attached are my conf files. What is wrong with them ?
When I dial from a landline I get a continuous beep.

Attached are my gateway and the conf file to transfer. Sopfia Status is
my screen message. I can see a FAIL and cannot make head or tail of all
that message. Hopefully anyone using voipuser or in fact any of you
clever folks can make sense of this.

Thanks for your time.