[Freeswitch-users] tcp call misses sip message

RobertT siniypin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 11:07:22 PST 2009

No, I don't use Xlite. I use my own .Net wrapper around pjsip ua lib.
Foreseeing uncertaincies about it's quality I may say that pjsua reference
implementation yields the same results in this scenario.
Actually I have no doubt that FS is working nicely with tcp and tls as well
because I had it working till some moment. And I don't know what the hell
happened. =(
In order to check if it is something related to my config I switched it back
to default and conducted the same test with (urghhh) no luck as well.
So now I wonder what could cause this very-very strange behavior? Some
issues with network? But why the UDP works then?

All traces (FS SIP, FS console, SIP caller and callee's) are here:
http://pastebin.com/m2008de4e

Regards, Robert.