[Freeswitch-users] APT Utility

Rob Forman rob4manhere at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 03:56:09 PST 2009

Hi David,

Apt was just for getting your dependencies in order.  Now you can go
about the business of compiling and installing Freeswitch.  You might
start with 1.0.4 so you don't have to mess with svn yet.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Installation_Guide#FreeSWITCH_1.0.4_.22Phoenix.22_Release

Just keep reading through the wiki or google for tutorials.  Good luck!
Rob