[Freeswitch-users] sched_broadcast doesn't execute

Oscav oscav at hotmail.fr
Wed Nov 18 08:07:42 PST 2009

Hi,

I'm writing a script in Javascript that plays a message during a bridge. I'm
trying to use a sched_broadcast to do it. The job is scheduled and then
deleted but I never hear the wav file and I don't get the "OK Message
Scheduled" in the log. It even doesn't display any error message if I
specify a wrong file name. Someone could help me on this issue ??

new_session.execute("sched_broadcast", "+20 alloted_timeout ${uuid}
playback:ivr-welcome_to_freeswitch.wav");

I already did some posts but I got no answer. This is very difficult to
progress without help.

Many thanks