[Freeswitch-users] tcp call misses sip message

RobertT siniypin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 05:07:31 PST 2009

I've tried to add ;transport=tcp in dialplan bridge application and it has
ended up with error on FS with message "can't find registered extension *
called_extension*%external_call;transport=tcp" whereas this extension is
registered in FS via tcp. Also I tried to reproduce the same scenario with
public SIP server and everything worked fine from what I can draw that
problem is with my FS configuration or maybe with some FS host's network
configuration.
Any help will be appretiated.

Best regards, Robert.