[Freeswitch-users] Registration Error - 408 timeout and now 403

Sam Abekah-Mensah abeka at greatiam.com
Wed Nov 18 02:43:15 PST 2009

Thank you so much for your responses.

I have resolved the problem somehow.
I copied the default.xml from the root conf folder, the sample 1001 and
1002 .xml on a windows build to the Fedora 11 machine and that worked.
I guessed the rejection was with the configuration on theFedora box.even
though  it was more straight -out-of-the-box. No one is seeking help on
this so it must be something I did.

I am reinstalling FC11 from scartch and see if I can reproduce the error
after FS-1.0.4 install.

Thanks  folks
.