[Freeswitch-users] TFTP Server & Cisco 7540

Dave Stevenson stevendt at primrosebank.net
Wed Nov 18 01:03:08 PST 2009

Hi Jeff,

thanks  lot for the feedback, sounds like it'll do just what I want without
breaking FreeSwitch, or needing to have a dedicated server just for a few
personality and supporting files.

I have been messing with some custom ring tones. As I'm sure you know, but
others might not, the Cisco phone downloads the sound file from the TFTP
server everytime you change the ringtone from one of the default ones so the
TFTP server needs to be on all the time so running it on the FreeSwitch
machine is ideal for me,

regards
Dave