[Freeswitch-users] How do I know the destination profile name?

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 08:51:00 PST 2009

Hello Brian,
  the situation is as follows: Our PBX machine has more than one interface,
each one has a profile. Some phones are registered via one interface and tje
others on the other. The call should be sent usinbg the profile of the
destination as if not, the IP address of the server in the SIP message is
incorrect (the other interface) thus the phone cannot answer.

When a call is processed you know the originator profile name; we need also
the destination profile name...

                            Thanks! __yehavi: