[Freeswitch-users] 1.05

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Nov 16 15:22:15 PST 2009

Tim,
	1.0.5 is coming soon... We were ready to release on the tuesday
morning we said but we woke up and Jira was flooded with tons of new
issues half of which we asked for more info on and the reporters
aren't responding.  So the key is if you open a jira be ready to
respond because I'm not going to chase people down anymore.  On that
note we need more people to help out on Jira... All it takes is asking
questions and trying to reproduce things that are reported thats the
hard part... Once something can be reproduced reliably we can fix it
faster.

Thanks,
/b