[Freeswitch-users] Registration Error - 408 timeout

Samuel Abekah-Mensah abeka at greatiam.com
Sat Nov 14 17:18:57 PST 2009

Hello

Please pardon me if the solution to this is somewhere already that I
have been unable to locate. I have just got a straight out-of-the-box
build of FS. According to the wiki, I should be able to test using user
IDs 1001 and 1002. However, I am get the above error. If  I, however,
un-tick register with domain  I do net get the error but does not
communicate either. Is there a conf that I should have done ?

I am using X-lite3

Thanks in advance.

Abeka