[Freeswitch-users] Polycom SoundPoint IP501

Adam Ford lists at redbonez.net
Thu Nov 12 09:41:37 PST 2009

Has anyone used a Polycom SoundPoint IP501 or similar hard phone with
FreeSWITCH? I configured one to register with my FreeSWITCH server using one
of the default sip profiles to test and I get "[DEBUG] sofia_reg.c:1688 SIP
username 1001 does not match auth username" in the log file and the phone
doesn't register.  I have confirmed that the auth username and the display
name are both 1001. Is there some additional configuration on the FreeSWITCH
side to get these phones to register?

Thanks for any help you can offer,
-Adam