[Freeswitch-users] Forwarding calls to an outside number - OpenZAP

Peter J. Zandvoort peter at cindyandpeter.com
Wed Nov 11 18:16:59 PST 2009

FWIW: If you're getting your T1 from Qwest, they have an option called TnR
(Transfer and Release). You play a DTMF sequence followed by the destination
number. They take the call back and bridge it to the new number. Of course,
you pay to have the feature enabled and you pay per use. It's only SLIGHTLY
cheaper than using two lines.

Peter