[Freeswitch-users] Help with dynamic IVR

Malay Thakershi malay.thakershi at continuityhealth.com
Tue Nov 10 15:25:24 PST 2009

Hello. I am very new to FreeSwitch, Telephony and IVR.

My goal is to prepare a student assessment IVR system as a college project.
But this IVR is going to be dynamic. So for each student assessment may be
different (number of questions, possible responses, flow of prompts, etc).
Is it possible to achieve something like this with FreeSwitch? Most IVR we
see are static (like a bank IVR system that flows always in same way). That
is why I am confused. Please share your views.

Malay Thakershi