[Freeswitch-users] Dialplans and XML_CURL

Jonathan Pitcher jpitcher at nuvio.com
Tue Nov 10 08:03:00 PST 2009

Good morning everyone.  I have a question regarding using MOD XML_CURL and returning a dial plan.

I have my system setup to respond with the following dialplan.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<document type="freeswitch/xml">
   <section name="dialplan" description="Regex/XML Dialplan">
     <context name="default">

        <extension name="one">
            <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(.*)$">
                <!-- Do Condition stuff here ... -->
            </condition>
        </extension>

        <extension name="two">
            <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(.*)$">
                <!-- Do Condition stuff here ... -->
            </condition>
        </extension>

        <extension name="three">
            <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(.*)$">
                <!-- Do Condition stuff here ... -->
            </condition>
        </extension>

     </context>
   </section>
</document>

My question is this.  Can extension one, use extension two and three without XML_CURL making another dialplan request?

Thanks,

Jonathan Pitcher