[Freeswitch-users] SIP Provider with unlimited channels

Rob Forman rob4manhere at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 08:02:07 PST 2009

I agree there is no such thing as unlimited.  The three ways most SIP
providers will structure pricing is 1) per minute (ie $0.02/minute),
2) per channel (ie $15/month) or 3)  "unlimited" with a channel limit
(ie $7/month for any amount of minutes but after two simultaneous
channels its ring busy).  If you don't want to be limited by channels,
then it sounds like your only choice is per minute.

Some providers will say their per-minute is unlimited channels but you
should ask them what there hard limit is (because there is one) and if
it can be increased should you need more capacity.  I've used iCall
and am pretty happy with their service and pricing choices.  I think
their default channel limit on per-minute billing is 100.