[Freeswitch-users] Valid Dial Strings

Dave Stevenson stevendt at primrosebank.net
Mon Nov 9 05:55:48 PST 2009

Milena,

thanks a lot for the reply - sorry, I'm new to this, but I'll remember that for next time.

Actually, I found my way to the IRC site and the helpful chaps there got to the bottom of my problem.

I had made an error copying the dialplan data from the "SPA3102 FreeSwitch HowTo"

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/SPA3102_FreeSwitch_HowTo

I had read

<action application="bridge" data="sofia/internal/${destination_number}@[IP address of SPA3102]:5061" />

as

<action application="bridge" data="sofia/internal/$(destination_number)@[IP address of SPA3102]:5061" />

i.e., substituted  "(...)" for "{...}"

Being unfamiliar with the FreeSwitch dialplans, I'd NEVER have found the problem without help,

regards
Dave