[Freeswitch-users] building on Fedora 12

shouldbe q931 shouldbeq931 at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 9 05:48:26 PST 2009

Hi Ed,

I installed Jaunty ( I don't have Hardy to hand)

rather than /etc/apt, I presume you mean /etc/apt/sources.list

after a "sudo apt-get update" I did a "sudo apt-get install
freeswitch" I'm not sure what you meant by "deps" by your step 3

I then edited /etc/defaults/freeswitch and set false to true, saved
the file and restarted, unfortunately freeswitch does not start, I had
seen on the wiki that the debian packager was putting something in the
wrong place, but I'm not sure where I would look for logs to show why
it doesn't start.

I will try and download a copy of hardy later on, and see if it has
the same issues.

Cheers

Arne