[Freeswitch-users] Valid Dial Strings

Dave Stevenson stevendt at primrosebank.net
Sat Nov 7 13:34:26 PST 2009

Hi Michael,

thanks for the reply. I think that I have got to the bottom of how to allow
numbers to get to the VOIP gateway - at the moment, my dialplan just allows
any.

The big problem is that the VOIP Gateway (Linksys 3102) rejects any calls to
it from VOIP to the PSTN and I don't know why.
I have posted a dump to the pastebin, hopefully, the messages in there will
allow someone to see what the problem is and give me some pointers on how I
might fix it

regards
Dave