[Freeswitch-users] Dialpan: try.. finally analogs

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 16:08:48 PST 2009

If you know the reason, why are you so puzzled by it?
I think you should not assume you understand what is happening unless you
really do.

I think you need to provide an exact description of what you are doing so I
can explain to you where you are making the mistake.

Make sure you are on latest SVN and reproduce this in a console log for us
and add an exact description of what you are doing in detail.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Artem Shiyanov <shiyanov at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I have to deal with classic problem: "Leaking stream handle" in FS console.
> I also know the reason - firstly channel is sent to the extension with
> "playback" and later it is transfered to another extensions with
> "execute_extension" or, another trouble-case - channel is bridged to some
> addres.
> I do not ask (but I wish to) why FS doesn't close stream automatically when
> channel is gone.
> I ask whether it is possible to use some "try.. finally" construction in
> diaplan? If "yes" then I can simply stop playback in the "finally" block..
>
> Any thoughs?

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/