[Freeswitch-users] uuid_broadcast (with mux) or simultanous uuid_displace?

Matthew Fong mattdfong at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 04:32:59 PST 2009

I have an application with two channels bridged, and I want to play an audio
(.wav) file to both of the channels but have the ability to combine audio
sources so the two participants can talk over the audio being played. when I
tried to do this with uuid_broadcast specifying --both legs, it did not mix
the audio.

I believe this can be done with uuid_displace with the mux argument, but
uuid_displace only works on one channel, (there is no --both argument). So,
is it possible to execute uuid_displace twice at the same time, one for each
uuid? If so, is there a single command I can give to FreeSWITCH that will
combine 2 commands to be executed simultaneously? (like a & in linux) Or is
there another way of performing what I'm trying to do that I'm over looking?

Thanks.

--matt
Hello Hunter
Predictive Dialer - http://www.hellohunter.com - Voice Broadcasting