[Freeswitch-users] sip profile question

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Nov 5 15:00:10 PST 2009

auto-nat tries to use upnp/nat-pmp to figure it out... auto will just
put your IP in there.

The other values can be stun:host or an IP.

The docs in trunk show this now... its really simple to understand but
you should NEVER have to set that unless you have a nat scenario that
requires you to lie about your IP and such to traverse the nat.

/b