[Freeswitch-users] Dialpan: try.. finally analogs

Artem Shiyanov shiyanov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 09:44:28 PST 2009

Hello!

I have to deal with classic problem: "Leaking stream handle" in FS console.
I also know the reason - firstly channel is sent to the extension with
"playback" and later it is transfered to another extensions with
"execute_extension" or, another trouble-case - channel is bridged to some
addres.
I do not ask (but I wish to) why FS doesn't close stream automatically when
channel is gone.
I ask whether it is possible to use some "try.. finally" construction in
diaplan? If "yes" then I can simply stop playback in the "finally" block..

Any thoughs?