[Freeswitch-users] SIP/2.0 503 Maximum Calls In Progress

Diego Viola diego.viola at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 07:25:55 PST 2009

Hello,

I tried to help Roy with this issue yesterday, I saw that calls couldn't go
through and then I made a sofia profile internal siptrace on.

Then I found a message like "SIP/2.0 503 Maximum Calls In Progress" and saw
he had like 800 sessions.

I thought it was an ACL issue but it wasn't, it seems like he reached a
session limit, when I restarted his FS the problem went away.

Best Regards,

Diego