[Freeswitch-users] no REINVITE on Blind Transfer with bypass_media

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:38:20 PST 2009

I don't know what you are talking about anymore.

The scenario I had tested is when a call is bridged in bypass_media=true
bridge
and you blind transfer that call back to the dialplan

as soon as it hits the routing state it will resume media.

it has been confirmed to not work and confirmed to have been fixed several
time and if you are still having a problem you must have something blocking
some of your packets or something .

You have to understand that sip is a protocol and your description is
completely non-standard.
Perhaps you should get a console trace and attach it to a jira.  The trace
probably makes more sense to me.

sofia profile internal siptrace on
console loglevel debug

reproduce and attach the whole capture.

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 6:05 PM, Humberto Quintana <hjqlopez at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried r15332 and set in the sofia profile:
>
> a) bypass_media_after_bridge=true only
> b) bypass_media_after_bridge=true, param name="media-option"
> value="resume-media-on-hold"/>
>     <param name="media-option" value="bypass-media-after-att-xfer"/>
>
> In both cases FS is hanging up the initial call (A to FS) after accepting
> the REFER to C:
>
> A <- reINVITE with FS' SDP <- FS
> A -> 200 -> FS
> A <- ACK <- FS
> A <- BYE <- FS
>
> The call to C is not even tried.
>
> I found this line is the logs that could give some idea:
>
> 2009-11-03 18:29:41.280707 [NOTICE] mod_sofia.c:733 Hangup
> sofia/external/514xxxxxx at a.b.c.d [CS_ROUTING] [RECOVERY_ON_TIMER_EXPIRE]
> after sending the ACK for the reINVITE
>

> Regards,
>

> Humberto
>
> >please try r15326
> >I think i have it working.
> >
> >I recommend for optimal results you set bypass_media_after_bridge=true
> >either as a global or in your DP in place of bypass_media=true
> >

> >On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Humberto Quintana <hjqlopez at
> hotmail.com>wrote:
> >
> >>  Hi Mike,
> >>
> >> I re-tried with trunk rev 15319 but I got almost the same behavior:
> There
> >> is now a reINVITE (with FS' SDP) going to A when the REFER is accepted.
>  But
> >> still there is no reINVITE for A (with C's SDP) after the call from FS
> to C
> >> is established.
> >>
> >> Anyway, we decided for now to do a different implementation but if you
> want
> >> to explore more in this issue count me in ;-)
> >>

> >> Thank you very much!
> >>
> >> Humberto

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/