[Freeswitch-users] 3Com 3102 (3C10402B) Phone with FreeSwitch

Tihomir Culjaga tculjaga at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 12:53:42 PST 2009

well, if it is a sip phone than you should be able to input your
username&password somewhere.
Usually, SIP phones downloads their configuration using dhcp/tftp|http
method... the FW is downloaded just once if you need to upgrade the phone...

I don't have any of these phones on my desk, just found the manual on the
web.

anyhow, freeswitch is expecting a SIP phone to register and thats it :P ...
there is no specific phone provisioning from FS side.

T.