[Freeswitch-users] 3Com 3102 (3C10402B) Phone with FreeSwitch

Dave Stevenson stevendt at primrosebank.net
Tue Nov 3 12:25:20 PST 2009

Chris,

thanks a lot for the response. It's not the answer that I wanted, but it is what I was coming round to thinking.

As much as I'm disappointed (particularly as I've just got the phone), but at least it's a definitive answer and I can avoid wasting any more time with it, so thanks again.

Oh well, off to try and find some open SIP phones that will actually work for me,

regards
Dave