[Freeswitch-users] mod_valet_parking: auto reports on wrong leg of call

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 12:23:05 PST 2009

There are 2 ways to use the auto in

one is to attended transfer the call into the extension with auto in
the other is to bind_meta_app a call to valet_park + auto in

blind transfer to auto in only has one leg so the guy you transferred is the
only one who can hear it because when you press the blind xfer key you
hangup the call on your side.

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 3:28 AM, Brian Stafford <
brian.stafford at lattice-voice.com> wrote:

> Brian Stafford wrote:
> > Brian West wrote:
> >
> >> You have to be doing it wrong then.
> >>
> >> Can you show us your dialplan you should have two extensions one for
> >> the lot range and one to attended transfer someone into the lot.
> >>
> >> /b
> >>

> > The relevant excerpt from the dialplan is
> >
> > <extension name="valet_unpark">
> > <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(41[0-9])$">
> > <action application="answer"/>
> > <action application="valet_park" data="valet_lot $1"/>
> > </condition>
> > </extension>
> >
> > <extension name="valet_park">
> > <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(420)$">
> > <action application="answer"/>
> > <action application="valet_park" data="valet_lot auto in 410 419"/>
> > </condition>
> > </extension>
> >
> > x410-419 are the slots and 420 parks a call. Parking by picking one of
> > 410-419 works fine and subsequently dialling them from another works
> > fine, I added x420 for the auto feature.
> >
> > Regards
> > Brian
> >
> > _
>
> Any clues what I'm doing wrong?  Is more information needed?
>
> Brian

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/