[Freeswitch-users] SIP Overlap support?

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 3 07:57:24 PST 2009

hi anthony,

i believe, that there is no problem with the communication between fs
and the cirpack (everything works to smooth as if this could be
possible). if fs sends the 484, the cirpack sends more digits to fs
(if there are some), so this works as it should. the problem is, that
fs ends the session/socket after a 484, so that the cirpack sends the
following digits into another socket.

you wrote about a "1 line patch", which might not have been
implemented - at least it seems so.

is there a way to get someone of the sofia devs to fix this small
problem, so that fs sends the 484 without ending the session/socket
and waiting for an answer of the cirpack? we would take care of the
rest.

kind regards,
dennis