[Freeswitch-users] Setting up Conference with Moderator

Ujjval Karihaloo ujjval at simplesignal.com
Mon Nov 2 07:54:33 PST 2009

Yes, I think I did. However here is what furthur testing revelas. If I dial in from AT&T cell phone, I do not see any DTMF using Don's IVR.xml.conf to call my conf app. But when I dial the same number using a Verizon Cell, it works.

When I dial a number that is provisioned to call the Conf App directly from the public.xml dialplan...it works even with the same AT&T cell phone...

Strange behaviour