[Freeswitch-users] Rejecting a call from JavaScript

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 06:24:18 PST 2009

Hello,

  We would like to handle an incoming call to a busy phone according
to user's prefference:  Some want waiting call, some want to just reject the
call, and others want to send the call to voicemail.

  We have a small JavaScript which tests the status of the destination and
the user's will and tries to act accordingly. Our problem is how to send
busy. I tried session.hangup("USER_BUSY") but it always sends "temporary
unavailable" which causes the orignator to think that the destination is out
of order.

What is the correct way to do so?

                       Thanks! __Yehavi: