[Freeswitch-users] g729 support

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sun May 31 21:14:19 PDT 2009

The problem is the project is trying to license G729 so we can do 2 things
1) have a legit supported G729 option and 2) keep the patent lawyers at
bay... This type of thing makes it look like the project supports violating
their IP rights... This is no different from someone stealing your GPLd code
and putting it in their software and not abiding by the license...