[Freeswitch-users] g729 support

Michael S Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat May 30 23:39:46 PDT 2009

You have a few choices. If you can hold out until g729 licensing is
available in FreeSWITCH then that's a viable option. If not then
you'll need to go the hardware route. Go to wiki.freeswitch.org and
search for "mid_dahdi_codec" and you can learn more about the details.
Essentially you can buy a card that does the g729 transcoding -
license included - and still use FS.

-MC

Sent from my iPhone