[Freeswitch-users] Conference users hear MOH until leader enters?

jcromes at gmail.com jcromes at gmail.com
Sat May 30 19:16:30 PDT 2009

I think I can answer my own question after looking at the code...  It
seems that when THAT ONE user leaves, a flag is set that notifies the
conference thread to teardown the conference.  I guess I will have to
roll my own on this one I guess, especially since I don't want to kill
the conference completely, just drop the users back to music.

Also, more importantly...
I just discovered a number of conference profile options that are
neither documented in the Wiki nor mentioned in the sample configuration
file.  I've added entries in the Wiki for all the ones that were
missing, but I don't know what half of them do.  =(

Could someone in-the-know please fill those in?  Also, I would suggest
adding those to the sample config file.  Options like "endconf" and
"announce-user" are GREAT conference features, but no one knows they are
there!

(I had actually implemented the user count announcement within
Javascript, because I didn't know it was available.)